Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Pediatrician recommendations

Hello to my fellow bumpies in the D/FW area! . . . My family grew up with the BEST pediatrician, his name was Dr Richard Parent - talk about the perfect name for a pediatrician - Dr Parent. My siblings & I went to him, & now that my sister & I have kids, we took our children to him as well. . . . Dr Parent was amazing, his office was located in Pleasant Grove & open M-F, 8am - 12pm, walk-ins only, no appts which I loved because if my baby was sick I would just take her first thing the next day. Dr Parent did all the medical work, no nurse or medical assistant. He would call his little patients in, weigh them, check their temperature, write out whatever Rx was needed, you would be out of there within 30 mins from the moment you signed in. He was also great with kids! . . . Unfortunately, Dr Parent retired a few years ago :( This wasn't an issue because my daughter is now 13 yrs, but now that I have my 2nd baby on the way I need to find a GREAT pediatrician. . . . I now reside in Mesquite/Garland area but I'm willing to drive a some distance for a GREAT doctor. . . . Please let me know of any good recommendations, thanks in advance!