3rd Trimester

(xp) Team Green =

Team Blue again! :)

Ian Gregory was born on Wednesday, March 20 - his due date!

I had some contractions on Tuesday night, spaced about 9-10 minutes apart. They got a little closer together overnight, so I basically got zero sleep. We headed to the hospital around 7am, my water broke on its own around 8/8:30 and things progressed pretty quickly from there. This was my second med-free delivery and it was a little harder because I got to the hospital earlier than the first time (I got there at 10 cm that time!), but even though I was only dilated to 3 when I came in, I made it to 10 rather quickly, so it was doable. They took a little while to get me to delivery from triage, and my OB was like, "well, I have gloves on in case you need to push in the elevator." Uhhh.

Pretty much as soon as we got to the delivery room, I started pushing and Ian was out in 10 minutes, at 10:18am. He weighed 8 lbs. even, 20.5" long. We had a rough couple of nights because he seems to HATE being on his back, whether it's for sleep or diaper changes or whatever, but he seems to be getting a little better. He's nursing well and is super cute. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml