3rd Trimester

Birth Story

Hello... I gave birth to a baby girl March 12th at 6:21AM (due date was March 17th and my scheduled c section was March 15th). 

Monday I was super sleepy and started having really heavy discharge. I thought maybe it was my mucus plug just bc it was A LOT although it was white only and not bloody. I told DH I thought she may be coming sooner than Friday and he yelled at me saying there was no amount of willing her to come that would make her actually come early and she was coming Friday and that's that. I went to bed at about 12AM and woke up at 4AM to go to the bathroom. When I got back into bed I felt a warm sensation that I mistook for being another round of discharge coming out. I sat up and had a small gush on the bed and realized my water had broken. We got to the hospital by 5:15AM and she was here at 6:21AM. 

I had a spinal done and the only thing that was slightly painful (my pain tolerance is a 0) was the numbing meds on my back. The actual spinal I didn't feel at all. She came out healthy and absolutely gorgeous. I got up and started walking ASAP like I read so many times on here and noticed I was more mobile than I would have been if I had just laid there. FYI... It sucks the first time you get out of bed but once that first time is over it gets easier. GL to you ladies who are still hanging in there! It's all so so so worth it in the end!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml