3rd Trimester

32 weeks pregnant and I'm really concerned. Help?

So I'm 32 weeks pregnant and have a couple questions. I had to go to LD a few days ago because when my midwife checked my cervix at my obgyn's office she said I was effacing. I was also having some prelabor symptoms and she wanted me to go get checked to see if I was having contraction. Well the monitor picked up a few an they rechecked my cervix and said I was 1 cm dilated and she said hmm let me go page carol no idea who that is and asked me what i was allergic to. Well a different nurse came back a few minutes later and said I was free to go just pelvic rest until my next appt. on Tuesday and to take vistaril for my contractions. I know women can walk around 12 cm dilated for weeks before actual going into labor. Well my concern is ever since I left there I have been having really bad period like cramps in the morning and at night also associated with diarrheaI have diarrhea probably 4 times a day. Anyway I try drinking a lot of water and take baths and move around but nothing seems to help these cramps and I also have so much lower pelvic pressure of him pressing down on my cervix. It honesty feels as if my cervix is opening more and more. I also think I lost my mucus plug this afternoon. In pieces at different intervals. Any thoughts as to what may be going on? I have a strong feeling of intuition that something is just not right about all this. Help?