3rd Trimester

Severe Abdominal Burning?

Okay, I really have no idea what is going on or if this is normal but everything has been really strange since a little after my prenatal appointment yesterday. I had my prenatal appointment, baby sounded good, measured good, felt like he was in a good position, head down, etc. The cervical exam showed no dilating and the only notable thing my OB said was that my cervix seemed down lower and easier to reach than last week. Everything was fine but then we went on a hospital tour of the maternity ward and at some point I felt a "trickle"

I thought man... I can't believe I just peed a little in my pants. We finished the tour and I used the rest room. We left to go shopping and I felt a trickle again, went to the bathroom and carried on... figuring it was just because his head was on my bladder. Then at some point, not long after I felt dangerously like if I had taken one more step... I would flat out wet myself... and I swore it felt like it was going to be a ton. So I stopped in my tracks and I crossed my legs and I remained still for several minutes. Finally I mustered the strength to get to the rest room and I went pee again... really there wasn't much urine to speak of.

It was like I barely had to go at all but it's not because anything is wrong because I also had a urine test that came back great. Anyway then little one was moving way more than usual throughout the evening. I had BH contractions off and on and felt regular baby movement in the deep abdominal/cervical area, just above the pubic bone. I went on but continued to "trickle" even just immediately after standing up from going pee. I wore panty liners and peed frequently and then went to sleep.

I woke at 5am with lots of baby sensations in my pelvic region and a horrible burning in my abdomen.... I finally was able to ignore all that and fall asleep but the burning is still off and on... is this normal??? Does it mean anything? There has been no more "trickles" today but I am wondering if the burning in my abdomen, way down low is something anyone else has experienced or if it indicates any progression or anything at all. TIA and sorry my post was so long.

Thursday
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml