August 2013 Moms

DH is annoying the crap out of me

don't take this the wrong way because 99% of the time he is an amazing person but now that I'm pregnant and can't drink with him I'm finding his drunken self very annoying.  he has cut back a lot since we found out to about once a month but decided yesterday on his day off to go to his friend's house and drink while I was at work.  I called him on my way home like I always do and he was obviously slurring to the point I could barely understand him.  I get home and I try to talk to him about it but it just leads to an argguement and him sleeping in the guest room for half the night.  fine by me since my super human sense of smell has kicked in I've noticed when he drinks his body has this horrible odor but it doesn't smell like alcohol.  he doesn't understand how it makes me feel at all and that I can't stand to be around him when he's drunk and I'm sober and will continue doing what he wants.  I don't want to be the nagging wife telling him what to do but I don't want to be around him when he drinks because 1) drunk people annoy me when I'm sober, 2) the BO it causes with my pg nose makes me want to vomit and 3) it would be nice after a long day at work if I could have a glass of wine but I can't so maybe I'm a little jealous he gets to continue his life like nothing is different but I have to change everything.  should I let it go or keep trying to break through to him how it makes me feel?

edit:  I should also add that a few beers is fine with me the drinking to excess is what bothers me 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml