3rd Trimester

Is it the "real deal?"

Okay ladies, I am a STM here and you would think I would know something about this, but sadly I don't. With my DS, my water broke so I knew right away to go in. I didn't have any BH or contractions until almost an hour after they started my pitocin. This time, I'm not so sure what to do. At my 36 week appt, I was 1 cm and 75% effaced (but I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything either).

For the last 2 hours, I've been having mild contractions that are coming every 2-5 minutes apart. They feel like a muscle cramp. I don't believe them to be BH because I went from walking around (where they came more frequently) to sitting down and resting just to see (where they have come more at the 5 minute mark).My OB says to go in if they are 5 minutes apart, but they are coming more regularly at times, so they are consistent. Not sure if that matters or what. I can definently walk and talk through them at this point. They are more just an annoyance. What do you ladies think? Could it be the start of something?

I put my sister on alert just in case it is the real deal, so I at least have DS covered. Just wish I knew what was going on!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml