August 2013 Moms

I'm an idiot. And frustrated.

I've posted before about CW and to tell or not to tell. Well, Friday I finally broke down and told her and my student that I'm pregnant. In my regular clothing I'm definitely showing, and I just felt weird/uncomfortable about not outing myself... even though I had planned originally to not say anything. Plus, I'm vain and didn't want them thinking I'm just getting fat. lol Like I've said before, CW is nice and very friendly, but we're VERY different people.

Previously, I had only told a very limited number of work people that I'm friends with outside of work, and my boss. My boss knew that I wasn't ready to tell the world. I'm a nervous nelly, and my work totally amplifies my worries. I'm also not a big personal sharer, in general, at work.

Since Friday, I've lost track of how many people here she's told, either by flat out telling or asking if they've heard the news and then standing by while I blush and stutter. She even told my work BFF who's known for months first thing this morning, before my work day even starts.

I know she's excited and this is just kind of how she is, and I have no one to blame but myself for not going with my gut. And I shouldn't be surprised. But ugh. I'm frustrated, irritated and this just amps my nerves even more. No, I didn't explicitly tell her not to tell anyone. And I feel like an assss if now I say "oh, please don't tell anyone" bc obviously everyone will find out eventually.

Wow. Sorry that was so long. lol
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml