August 2013 Moms

Monday Confession: Fail of a Parenting Fail!

For mobile: Monday Confession: Fail of a Parenting Fail

So this maybe is a little dear diaryish but it is pretty funny so hopefully you can forgive me! I couldn't wait until Friday for this confession.

I was on my way back home from a MW appointment today and I wanted some French fries. So I stopped at McDonalds and pick up fries. I didn't want to get home and fix something separate for DS to eat either. So I figured he could have his first happy meal. gasp! I know. I ordered him chicken nuggets, which he has never had. P.S. I totally ate his fries too.

So we get home and I cut up the nuggets and put them on his tray. He wouldn't even try them! He refused and threw them all around the kitchen, and he is a child who practically eats everything. He ate the peas, cheese, and strawberries I gave him but not the chicken nuggets. I suppose that is what I deserve for trying to feed them to him and I find the irony amusing. It was a well deserved fail of a parenting fail.

Lesson learned: don't try to feed your kid fast food. He will just throw it around your kitchen.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml