Pregnant after IF

AW: I love my doctors!

I have loved my RE, their office is so in and out so fast and they are so patient with all my million questions,BUT I am so glad to be graduating to my OB!!!

She delivered our stillborn twins and my DS via c/s.  When I call and spoke with the nurse requesting an early u/s she had to confirm with my OB.  The nurse was very doubtful that I would get the u/s.  Weeeeeeell....she ate her words when she called me back!!!  She said my dr wanted to personally do the u/s, nurses Ed class and basically meet with us personally!!! The nurse had to describe it to the receptionist bc this is so rare in their office.

I have to wait till the 18th till she is available instead of going tomorrow, but I think it will be worth it!  Plus, they are booking 2 different appointments in one day since our drive to her office is 45 min.  

Anyway, this is the most exciting thing going on right now, it's so weird moving from IF to PG.  with IF there was always a next step within a week or 2....this is a long 9 months of waiting!  Not complaining so glad to be here!  

Last ramble: I just ate an avocado and some B&J phish food ice cream!!! LOL it was soooooo good!!!  Anyone else eating weird stuff with me?  

I am 8w1 day but who's counting!?!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml