Pregnant after IF

Am I expecting too much?

So my RE asked that I call my MFM on Monday because I need to start lovenox at some point (not sure, hence the call into the MFM).  I called Monday morning, spoke to someone, they took my name and said he would call back.  No call back.  So Tuesday morning I called and explained I had called yesterday and not heard back. The woman was nice, took my name and said either she or the doctor would be calling within the day.  Again, no call back.  I even called in the afternoon and asked at the end of the day if I should be expecting a call and she said yes.  So today, I waited until 11 and called to ask if someone was going to call or not because this was my third day calling and the RE is expecting me to call back with an answer.  She snaps at me and takes my info and says he'll be in touch directly.  Now it's 3:30 and no call. So I call back to ask what's going on.  She is so rude to me and says "he's seeing patients, he'll call when he can" I said "I'm not trying to be difficult but he's the one who told me to call once we got a BFP. I don't want you to tell me he's going to call if he's not. Every day someone has said that and he hasn't returned the call".  She practically hung up on me. I felt like I was being scolded. I'm sorry but if this is a high risk practice and I've called calmly each day asking to speak to the doctor, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask why they keep brushing me off when he's obviously not calling me back.  I just want an accurate time frame. I work in a hospital and to take calls on my unit is difficult, so that's why I needed to know.  Now I'm an emotional mess, which I hate, but can't help because of the hormones. Ugh. 

My Ovulation Chart
Me 30 H 32 * Married November 2012 * TTC since September 2012
Hx of Right Sided Heart Failure, Pulmonary Embolisms and Nephrotic Syndrome
Dx with Lupus May 2005 * Dx with PCOS Dec 2012
Referred to RE Dec 2012 * SA: Perfect! * CD3 BW: Normal * SIS: Good
Starting Feb 2013: Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel trigger = BFP!!!
EDD: 11/9/13
3/2/13 Beta # 1: 15 *Come on baby... Let's multiply!*
3/5/13 Beta # 2: 72
BabyFruit Ticker