3rd Trimester

Anyone else have a shower disappoint?

Ok, first off, I'm totally grateful for the gifts I received at my shower and everyone who came. This is my second time expecting, but my first was a girl, so there are quite a few things I still need. Did anyone else have a baby shower where they were sure they were going to get a bunch of stuff and ended up with hardly anything?

I got a few cute outfits in size 3-6 months one 0-3 month onsie and a wipe warmer that will be useful. No pjs, newborn clothes, diapers, wipes, creams/lotions, or bottles. Only one set of swaddle blankets. I registered and got a few items but was so surprised post shower of the little gifts received. I was kinda panicking as I wrote out a list and realized how many items I still needed (and a few not totally necessary, but would be nice). Thankfully, we can afford to go buy these items, but it was still stressful bringing up the expense to DH. :/

just thought I'd share. Good thing I had the shower early, because now I need to go shopping! I was also kinda upset because as lazy as it sounds, I just wasn't in the mood to have to do this much shopping before baby!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker