Pregnant after IF

Any GIANT babies out there? (and a quick update)

I haven't posted in a little while because I have been crazy busy at work and we have been doing TONS of work on our house lately.

Here's a quick update:

Our house is pretty much back to normal. We have put back all of the furniture in the living room and dining room after having the wood floors refinished. We also got new carpet on the stairs, hallway and master bedroom and that is pretty much back to normal, too. The nursery is painted, bordered and all of the furniture is built. We are just waiting for the shower for bedding and accessories. So excited!

Last week, we had a growth scan at 29w just to see how little Charley is doing. Well, it turns out that he is not so little! We knew that he would probably be big since all the babies in my family were nearly 10 lbs and DH was almost 9. They say that a 29w fetus should be between 2.5 and 3 lbs, but Charley is already 3lbs, 10 oz! Holy cow! At the time of that scan, he was head-down and in good position.

We also had a second elective ultrasound (part of our package from earlier) and it looks like he is now breech. :( Hopefully he will turn around in the next few weeks, but given his size and position, we might be looking at a c-section. They were not able to get any good 3D/4D pictures because he had his hands and feet all in front of his face, but we will go back in two more weeks.

We have another OB appointment on Thursday to hear more results and analysis from the u/s. I am wondering if anyone else out there has a monster-sized baby and what their OBs said. Did anyone have their due date moved up due to size? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml