August 2013 Moms

Ladies with a hematoma- might be TMI

If you've seen any of my posts you'll know that I have a small hematome on my placenta. It's scary but I've gotten some great support on the boards. I had an ultrasound on the 25th of Feb and baby looked good! Growing- strong heartbeat etc. We also got a strong gender prediction that it's a boy!!!

Now since my appointment I've been steadily spotting brown blood (which I know is okay), it's on the heavier side- enough that I have to wear a panty liner and it's more times than not always on the paper when I wipe. When I woke up this morning I peed and saw that there were some dark things on the bottom of the toilet. I'm not sure what it is but I'm assuming it's bunched up old blood. I've been checking in regulary with my doctor so I am not asking for medical advice- I am just wondering if anyone else has had the same thing happen. I'm hoping that this is the hematoma breaking apart. I have another ultrasound scheduled for March 11th and it just seems like two weeks takes forever!

A week of brown bleeding has kinda thrown me through the loop and looking to make sure the blood isn't red EVERY SINGLE time I pee is starting to wear on me- stress wise.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml