Pregnant after IF

Why I hate my MIL

Yes I know that this is a rant.  And I know it is not nice to hate people.  Even if they are always mean to you.  But this is why I hate her.  And I have waited a week to post anything to see if I calm down, but I did not.  Last week she came over to the house and after the normal nonsense that my house is not good enough and when are we going to sell this dump (my house is really cute by the way, she just hates it because it is close to my parents.)  And the whole I never call her and she is my mother too (no she is not my mother, I have an awesome mother who is the opposite of mil, which is why dh wanted to live close to my parents and not his). As soon as dh left the room she leans in so he won't hear her from the other room and asks me how in the world I am going to find maternity clothes to fit me.  Seriously.  I was floored.  This is as bad as when on Christmas, in front of the family she gave me a scale and said that she searched the store to find the one with the highest capacity and she hoped it would accomidate me.  Now I might be able to understand this if she was tiny and just had tiny children.  But her sons are all big and she is 3x just like me.  So now I just realized that I have spent hours this week looking at maternity clothes just to prove to her that I can wear some (they have them everywhere though so I am not too worried).  And I am mad at myself for letting her get to me.  Oh and does anyone else call their mil just to say hello?  Because this one is constantly nagging me about this but when I do call she just nags me about not calling enough or one of her other favorite things. I just had to get that out there.  Thanks for being my therapists for today :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml