August 2013 Moms

seriously coworker? (vent, long... sorry)

So, I've had issues with this dude, we're one week into the two weeks of training him... and he is the MOST ANNOYING PERSON I have *ever* worked with.

He has no respect for his common workers... mind you we share a 10'x 10' area, three of us until he finishes training
He will play vulgar music without headphones, then get mad when we tell him we don't want to hear it. (I don't even force people to listen to my music... people like different things, but vulgarity is NOT work friendly... also I don't want to hear the same song about how good that dude is at sex and f-ing all night long 5 times in a row)

He keeps his phone turned up ALL the way and his gf texts him a good 20 times an hour.

He plays games on his phone with the sound all the way up. My other coworker tried to nicely hint that we don't want to hear it with "are we going to have to listen to that all night" and his response was "only when I'm winning" and went back to it... about ten minutes later I finally asked if he was going to play all night and he turned it down a little... but it was still annoyingly loud

He doesn't do his job. we're allowed to watch video and stuff, but our tasks are supposed to come first, he will put off our timed tasks for 15-20 minutes to finish a show.

He insists that certain tasks just "aren't important" and its like... they tell us to do it, so do it and shut your mouth.

Vent over. sorry, he's on my fb so I can't complain on there (and I try to avoid that anyways) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml