Pregnant after IF

Possibly personal, maybe TMI, but help?

Hi all... so I've been going back and forth about posting this, but I need some advice/encouragement/moral support. DH is terrified to have sex because he thinks he's going to hurt me and/or the babies. I was able to talk him into it early on, but now that I have a belly and the girls are growing so much, every time I bring it up, he looks like a deer-in-headlights. He's assured me that it has nothing to do with feeling or anything, he still thinks I'm beautiful (very sweet of him) but he's absolutely terrified to make love.

I don't know what to do at this point because I can literally count how many times we've been intimate on one hand since I've been pregnant (and I don't even need the whole hand), and although he assures me of where his worries lie, I can't help but feeling like there is an unnecessary separation between us... I hate that I feel this distance when we're so close to becoming parents, but I don't know what to do to fix it. 

Any tips or advice are much appreciated, and if nothing else, TIA for letting me vent! 

TTC since March 2011 ~ ME (27), DH (47)
IVF #1 - Follistim + Menopur beginning 6/10, Lupron Trigger 6/20, Retrieval 6/22
ER - 19, 10 fertilized with ICSI; ET postponed to 08/2012 due to risk of OHSS
FET 08/14/12 - 2 5-day blasts transferred
5dp5dt - hpt = BFP!!!
08/19 Beta 1 = 39; 08/24 Beta 2 = 384; 8/28 Beta 3 = 2612!!
First U/S 8/30/12 = IT'S TWINS!!!
11/30/12 A/S - TWO GIRLS!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Skylar Elena and Hollyn Isabella will be here Spring 2013!