3rd Trimester

hospital time

In the hospital... Pain has been so intense these past few days and then at about 3pm the menstrual type cramping and pressure got so intense...it wasn't timable but was awful so I tried to shower and ease the pain. No luck..then I ate dinner around 7 and started throwing up and the vomiting got worse from there and so dis the pain. I called the Dr and they said didn't sound like labor but come in and get checked. I came in and turns out I'm having contractions but still only 1cm and high..no effacement. So they decided to put me on morphine for the night to get some rest and see if my body would do something on its own bit since its still not they think baby is trying to come down but can't hes measuring at a little over 9 and I'm a small framed girl at only 4'11 so if nothing has progressed then csection in the am. They sent hubby home to get some sleep and meds wore off and I'm in pain again but either way little man will come today so I'm a happy mama. Wish me luck I'm terrified of the c section!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml