Pregnant after IF

Cautiously optimistic, may I join you?

Hello ladies,

In spite of my nervousness, I guess I am ready to introduce myself and come over from 2IF / IF.  

My history (see siggy for full details) includes secondary infertility after losing my first baby to a congenital heart defect, recurrent early loss, IVF failure, endo, MTHFR, FVL and various autoimmune issues.  

We were expecting to begin IVF #3 in February, but had decided to put forth our best efforts w/ TI this past cycle.  My new RE (who is amazing!!) has had me on hormonal support, Prednisone, aspirin, Lovenox.  I was shocked and amazed to have a HPT + on 10 dpo!!  Betas rose very nicely: beta #1 (11dpo) was 70, beta#2 =204, beta#3 = 528, beta#4 = 1340.  I just had ultrasound yesterday which showed a gestational sac right where it belongs.  I will be 5 weeks tomorrow.  Planning to return for ultrasound around 6 weeks, hopefully will see a precious little heartbeat!  

I am so grateful and happy, while still being anxious and scared because of all we've been through.  Hoping to stick around and get to know you all!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml