August 2013 Moms

~*~*~*~PGAL Check In~*~*~*

Good morning ladies! doing it a day early this week, my family was here all weekend,and my MIL comes in tomorrow. This will probably be a post and run sorry! Ive got a lot of errands to get done today as its my only day since weve moved in without family here. I didn't want you guys to miss out on the fun though just because I am MIA for a few days <3!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~*~*~*

No baby updates for me haven't had any appointments and don't have any scheduled since I just moved. Im waiting for my insurance to assign me a PCM so I can then get a new referral to an OB from the PCM and then finally Ill get to make my next baby appointment. Other than that just working on this move and getting everything switched over to our new state! So glad to be back in our own house though. FL never felt like home, its so great to be HOME! Only sad part is DH is not quite done with school in FL so I had to send him back today. Wont be seeing him for a few months, but considering he is retired military and we have survived deployments Im expecting this separation to be pretty easy. I hope you ladies are all doing well! I might not be back on in the next few days but ive of course got this thread marked I will be back to read all the responses at some point I promise!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml