February 2013 Moms
Options

Bloody show and due today

So we've reached Sunday Feb 17, our due date! Happy 40 weeks fellow Feb 17 mommas! I have been at least 2cm and 70 to 80 percent effaced for two weeks now, last check was last Tuesday, and since I'm still comfortable and not having any labor signs have settled in for the long haul of baby being "late". Well wouldn't you know it this morning I go to the bathroom and see what I guess qualifies as the bloody show. No contractions other than BH and just really tired today, but now I'm wondering if he'll be gracing us with his presence sooner than I thought. Checkup and ultrasound to check amniotic fluid is scheduled for Wednesday, we'll see if I make it to that appointment, before today I thought I definitely would! Thinking since I'm likely dilating more that I may not. Would sure love to meet this little guy!
What are you baby on the outside mommas' experience with bloody show/onset of labor?
Erin
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest BabyName Ticker