August 2013 Moms

Whining.

My H has to be out of town in March. It's a big deal, and I WANT him to go. But plane tickets are super expensive, and driving isn't an option without nearly doubling the time he'd need to be gone and take off from work.

The problem us that our A/S was scheduled for 730 am the following Monday morning, and his ticket would be double the cost to come home Sunday night. So after a ridiculous amount of back and forth with my OBs office, I was able to reschedule. FOR APRIL 1.

::sobs hysterically::

So now we'll be going from 10w4 days, at the NT scan, which was super early, to 22w4 day for the A/S, which is super late. No seeing the baby in between.

I know others go much longer, some haven't even seen baby yet, and I'm lucky to have seen twice already. But I was already starting the countdown, and I'm just bummed in general that it's so much later. And of COURSE I'm worrying what if something is wrong, but that's nothing new. We're not finding out gender, so it isn't really worth the money for an elective one, and that would likely defeat the whole purpose of changing the date in the first place!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml