3rd Trimester

Moving Vent

As it turns out we are going to have to move to a different state in the next couple weeks. Not only am I going to be out of work until after my maternity leave but I won't know the town or anyone down there except my mom and sisters. Plus I have to switch Doctors with 9 weeks until my due date. Otherwise it would be a 5 hour drive to my doctor or the hospital and my doctor is uncomfortable with me being that far away.

Second trimester I had a wisdom tooth growing in sideways and after a month or so of pain I was able to find a dentist who would numb me with Novocain and take out the surrounding teeth. I wasn't sleeping, I could barely do anything for the pain, I had trouble eating. They took out what absolutely hurt and the rest will come after the baby is born and I can get some breast milk stored aside. 

Then 2 weeks ago I got heartburn so bad it went into my back and I ended up going to the ER. They gave me tums and a muscle relaxer and when it passed sent me home. The next day it was hurting again but I just laid down all day and popped tums and tylenol, the next morning I had to leave work early and ended up going back to the hospital where my urine test showed high bilirubin levels and they figured out it was gallbladder, did an ultrasound on me and found several gall stones. Long story short I was in and out of the ER all week with tons of blood work until they finally admitted me and removed my gallbladder last Saturday because I couldn't eat ANYTHING and I was in bed all day and missing a ton of work. 

My last son was an emergency C-section after his heart rate dropped with every contraction and I wasn't progressing fast enough. With all of that chances are it's going to be safer to just schedule a C-section and I am incredibly nervous about switching hospitals this late and losing the doctor I have had for the last 4 years with that.

On top of all of that I don't want to move, I understand why we have to I am just not happy about it and I am upset I don't have anything together fro the new baby and having to start over. I just feel so frustrated. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml