Pre-School
Options

Cute lunch check-in

Lots of hearts here this week!

Strawberries! This is one tier of a new strawberry bento box. It's filled with ham on heart picks, heart-cut strawberries, a clementine and a container of dried cherries. A silicone cup at the end holds ham & cheese puzzle sandwiches with a kissy ring in the top.

I was in the middle of making a heart lunch for DD when I noticed it was SNOWING! DD has never seen snow at our house, so we had to go play in it. When I finally got back to finishing her lunch, I changed stream and added some snowy details. There is an apple cheek with heart cut-out, fig bar slices, strawberry hearts (with AWESOME snowglobe picks) and ham & cheese sandwiches with snowflake sprinkle details.

More hearts! Another ham & cheese sandwich, this time with arrow picks and a chocolate pretzel topper. There's also blueberries on picks, cucumbers, fig bar chunks, strawberries and a little container with either trail mix or dried cherries.

Happy Valentine's Day! A PB/honey butterfly with string cheese body. It is surrounded by clementines, dried cherries, strawberry hearts and a chocolate cherry.

This Melissa & Doug lunchbox (my mom found it at Marshall's a few months ago) is so easy to pack! Good thing, since it's been a long day! Carrots & cucumber, strawberries, ham & cheese sandwiches plus a little container of chewies DD got from her class Valentine's Day party.

Have a great weekend! PIP your cute lunches here! Surely you added a few lovey-dovey details to their food!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml