August 2013 Moms

2+ time moms...a question.

Is anyone finding themselves worrying more about your pregnancy/delivery? This will be my third and I really think ignorance is bliss!

I just had my AFP blood test done and I've been worrying about the results since I had the blood taken on Monday. For some bizarre reason, I'm more worried/paranoid than ever that I'll find out something is wrong.

When I'm not worrying about that aspect, I'm worrying about the delivery! This will be my 3rd c-section and I get anxiety just thinking about it. I didn't worry at all with my first, or even my second. I also had super easy recoveries with both. 

I ALSO am worrying about how things are going to go once we bring the baby home. I've finally gotten used to sleeping all night. (Both kids did not STTN until they were 1 year old). Even though it hasn't been long since DS was born, (he's 18 months) I'm worried about how exhausted I know I will be.

I feel so ridiculous because I'm normally not a worrier, but I've been having so much anxiety about absolutely everything! I didn't worry about a damn thing with y first...and I think it was because I had no clue what I was in for. ;) Anyone else? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml