August 2013 Moms

Happy and looking forward to tomorrow!

I am so excited that Im 14wks and a lemon today!! I have been feeling alot more confident that a baby is actually growing inside of me and that everything is ok so that feels good! I have my 2nd appt with my dr tomorrow. Not sure exactly whats gunna go down but Im guessing its to talk about needing the Rhogam shot and to set up my 16wk testing and u/s!!. I forgot the bulk of the conversation that I had with my dr. on the 1st appt but he had said I could have 2 different sets of testing of some sort or I could just wait until 16wks and do them both at the same time. For the life of me I cant remember exactly what the testing was for. I know alot of you have had the NT testing but since that can only happen between 11 and 13wks Im guessing I will get another form of that type of test along with more bloodwork?? I had my 1st round of bw to test for stds, hiv, cistic fibrosis, and a few other things. Just curious what else they will need my bw for throughout the pregnancy. I bought a doppler so Ive heard babys hb a few times now, so really I just cant wait for the next u/s to see how different baby looks from my 1st u/s at 11wks! I dont think Im showing yet, I think it just looks like Im getting fat. Cant wait till that converts into a baby bump, then maybe my hubby will realize hes gunna be a daddy in 6 months!! Big Smile
BabyFetus Ticker