August 2013 Moms

breaking the news to friends TTC

So ideally I would like to tell both DH's friends and mine at the same time.  Have everyone over for a bbq or "party" at our house and surprise them.  The only problem is I have two friends TTC and to complicate things they are married to DH's two good friends.  One friend has been talking about it for 2 years and finally decided to start trying in dec and the other always wanted to start trying right after they got married in jan.  It is nice that hopefully we will all be pg around the same time but I always thought I'd be the last out of the three to have a baby, not the first.  I would feel horrible if they are having issues TTC and here I am happily pg without even trying.  I know I have to tell them but should I sit them down separately or surprise them at the get together with everyone else? if I tell them beforehand that means DH's two best friends will be informed before also.    I know they'll be happy for us I just don't want hurt feelings if they have a hard time TTC.  One friend was jealous for a little while of a pg neighbor because she'd be having the baby at the "perfect" time of year. or am I just worrying too much?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml