Cloth Diapering

Baby Sprinkle Bummer

I don't want to sound whiny about this, but...

With #2 soon to be here, my mom and sister had a small sprinkle for our growing family. We have DS who is 18 months old now and I have all his baby clothes packed into boxes. Most of the clothes are gender neutral as I really liked all this green frog stuff when we were expecting him and we were given plenty of baby clothes, really. I was mainly concerned about getting a few pairs of pink/purple pants and jackets since we are having a girl this time! Just accessories kind of thing. And of course, cloth diapers! (Can you see there is a reason this is over here and not on the Baby Shower board?)

So I created a small registry on MyRegistry.com. I know all the people that came are on the internet often enough - checking emails, doing business, Facebooking, etc. So I figured it would be super easy for them to check out our short registry which had girly colored cloth diapers on it, a diaper sprayer (how have I survived without one this long is beyond me!), and a few other odds and ends.

We didn't get any cloth diaper stuff. None. But we did get loads more onesies! Except they are all pink and girly. Yay. As if having 15 onesies in 0-3 months wasn't enough already, just add another 10! 

I don't want to seem ungrateful, but really, it kind of sucks that we didn't get things that we could actually use. And now *I* have to buy things like a diaper sprayer, larger wet bag, and AIOs for a girl. Great. Why did I even bother making a registry???