Pregnant after IF

So irritated with clinic! Vent!

We had our monthly appointment this morning at 840 am didn't see a doctor until an hour later! The doctor barely listened to any of my questions or concerns, and downplayed the ones he did listen to. Then I didn't even get an ultrasound. So I request one to check on the progress of my cysts, but they don't schedule it for another 2.5 weeks out. They asked why I had tried to reschedule today's appointment, and I said I had been having abdominal pain but figured it was RLP. He said I shouldn't take pains so lightly when I have cysts...no duh! But when I requested an earlier appt they only agreed to move it up a few days, which was two weeks out from when I complained of the pains. So big help that would have been right? Now they're also concerned I may have the flu on top of it all. So I got a bunch of blood drawn, and also got some drawn for quad screening CF, and other things.

I'm just so frustrated with this clinic. I always end up waiting for an hour every appointment, then never get decent care. I thought being labeled high risk would help me out a little bit, but its no different at all.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml