3rd Trimester

At the risk of sounding insensitive...

There's something about posts like the one below that rub me the wrong way when I browse sites like Craigslist or Kijiji...

"I am looking for furniture for my childrens bedroom, I am looking for white book shelf and shelving unit, toddler chairs, toy chest, white paint I am looking for free items only as well i do not drive so would need delivery. i have a 2 year old a 1 year old and a 2 month old so any items i can receive for free would be wonderful."

Not only is s/he looking for free stuff for all three kids, but the furniture all has to be white (apparently the individual who posted this ad can somehow afford to be picky about what this furniture looks like).  And it has to include free delivery, too.  Got all that? 

This is where I just shake my head.  Seriously, someone needs to familiarize themselves with all the available methods of birth control currently on the market.  You've got three kids so close together in age, and you seemingly can't afford bedroom furniture for even one of those children?  Maybe that's a cue to STOP HAVING CHILDREN. Just... stop.

I tried to put myself in that person's shoes, and I just can't. There are so many other avenues I would try first before asking strangers for free stuff - and delivery of it! - online. I like to think I'd a) have more pride than that, b) be a little more resourceful, and c) not get myself knocked-up in the first place if money was that tight (and three times in the span of two years, really?!).

Okay, rant over!  For now....

BabyFruit Ticker