3rd Trimester

so over it -massive VENT

I am on the verge of a mental breakdown. I know I'm only 37wks and there will be the people on here that have wonderful peachy pregnancys that think I'm being selfish but I am just so over being pregnant and I want him out of me and I want him out NOW!! I am exhausted.. I can't sleep and on the rare occasion when my body actually tricks itself into thinking im comfortable I can't sleep more than an hour because I have to pee. My entire body is swollen from the tips of my toes to the top of my head. I have constant back pain and cramping. Lately I have been having a few contractions a day.. nothing consistent but just enough to hurt like hell and drive me insane. My lady parts are swollen, i have a massive hemroid, i am exhausted beyond belief and trying to unpack our new house (we just moved from sunny FL to upstate NY 3 weeks ago.. no choice in that hubby is in the navy). I have pregnancy carpel tunnel, sciatica, and a baby that is measuring 4-5wks ahead which my body can no longer support because I am only 4'11. Anyways I just dont know how much more I can take.. every muscle in my body hurts.. it hurts to lay, sit, or stand and I just want to go into labor so bad. My doctors will induce me at 39wks because he is so big and I am so miserable but only if i dilate some which as of now is not looking good because my cervix is still closed, thick and long. I just need some encouragement to get through this.. I know once he is here it will be all worth it but right now I just want to curl up into a ball (HAHA like i could possibly do that) and cry!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml