3rd Trimester

How to tell best friend to just stay home

Ok so I was talking to my best friend last night and she said something about how she hopes LO shows up on Friday so she could "be there"... I love her and want her to be among the first to see him, and if he doesn't come at like 1am then once I recover and all I'd totally be ok with her visiting, but for the whole labor process I really just want it to be DH and I. I'm even getting to the point of doubting our decision to use a doula, but DH says he'll need her, so I'm ok with that. I just really want this to be an intimate experience as much as possible, and I also get anxious with lots of people around. How do I tell her? I'm sure I could have the hospital tell her I'm only allowed one support person at a time, but then she could just wait around forever and I'd feel bad. I want to tell her when I go into labor, too because I believe in prayer and want her to pray for me. Should I even mention it? Should I wait till she asks about it? Maybe kinda mention when I go into labor that I'll let her know when she can come see him? I think she might think I want her there since my mom can't bemilitary wives tend to stick together like that, how do I tell her "thank but no thanks"
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml