3rd Trimester

I thought I'd know labor after my second pregnancy

But I am feeling totally clueless. Just yesterday I was given the go ahead for labor. Well my time-able contractions had stopped so I wasn't worried about it. If I have an hour of them, well no big deal. Last night I started having pressure, intense pressure. I had contraction 6-8 min apart for an hour after. They pretty much stopped and I fell asleep waiting a half hour for another one. This morning I feel like I'm very crampy. I am having a few contractions but nothing terrible. I am thinking this may be the start of labor but it is nothing like my first. My OB office opens at 8 and I'll call but I feel stupid, with the rectal pressure and gas. It could be a gluten reaction, as I'm very intolerant to small amounts. I really thought I'd know labor v stomach problems. Just so clueless, didn't expect that.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers pregnancy calendar Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic