August 2013 Moms

And here we go with the nonsense

I called to transfer from tricare west to tricare south. Lol! And I am so frustrated not only am I in tears but I want to throw my phone. South tells me that I cannot transfer my care because I am on terminal leave and to call West and have them put in a referral. So I call West and they tell me they can't put in the referral that I have to call my PCP. My PCP tells me I need to come in for an appt for a referral. I advise the lady on the phone I have cleared post entirely and am leaving the base on Saturday morning. I know for a fact that office books almost 3 weeks out because they are that behind. So she puts me on hold and I talk to another guy who asks me if there is no way I can come in if I am needing care. NO! I don't need to see my PCP I am 14 weeks pregnant which I am sure is what I said in the beginning of the conversation and I need a referral for an OB. The lightbulb then switches on in his head and he says he will check and see how they do things and he will give me a call back. Right now I feel like I am never going to get a doctors appt. I tried not to cry on the phone but stupid pregnancy hormones!