Breastfeeding

Won?t drink at DC. Weaning/Guilt

DS is 11.5 months old. I have about 350oz frozen BM for him and I want to start weaning so that I can get my cycle back and we get pregnant again. My problem is, the past few months he only drinks 1-1.5oz each, twice a day at the sitters house. Then he nurses all night long. We bed share so it is bearable, but he strongly protests if I attempt to get him to fall asleep any other way than nursing to sleep. He had an ear infection (and I feel like he is always teething) so I?ve been putting night weaning off. I?ve read NCSS and Jay Gordon method but I feel so guilty about attempting to night wean when he hardly drinks any milk during the day. We switched from bottles to sippy about a month ago hoping that the faster flow would help but he still drinks the same amount regardless of bottle or sippy. He does eat small amount of finger food but has always refused anything from a spoon.  I weaned from the pump about a month ago and dropped the right before DC nursing session. Now he nurses when we get home around 4:30pm and then nurses to sleep at 7 and then about every 2 hours during the night. (DH works out of town some and when he is home he is not very helpful when it comes to night time with DS). Any advice is appreciated!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml