3rd Trimester

any babies flip back breech at 37+ wks?

I'm not 100% sure but I think my baby may have flipped back into a breech or even sideways position. Hes been measuring big this entire time and I was hoping to go into labor NOW but last night I felt alot of pain and pushing and pressure and now there is a giant lump sticking out by my ribs that I think might be his head? My stomach is very lumpy and although I feel him moving a decent amount its not half as much as normal or in the same spots that hes been moving for a few weeks. My stomach has a giant lump by my right ribs and to the left of my belly button. Not sure whats going on but I look like a freak show, i can hardly breath, my vag feels sore and swollen and like its going to fall out at any second and I am totally over being pregnant. This baby is 8 1/2 lbs according to recent ultrasound (i know that can give or take a pound but still!!) and I am ready for him to get out. I guess I'm just wondering if he really could have flipped back breech and if so will they wait to see if he flips again or schedule a c section for 39wks since if i dilate some (which i havent :/ ) then they would schedule a induction at 39wks.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml