Pregnant after IF

Boss keeps mentioning emotional fallout

Hi ladies,

I need some advice about how to handle a situation at work.  My boss - who is generally a good boss - keeps mentioning how our team needs to be cognizant of and understanding of any potential emotional fallout I experience toward the end of my pregnancy/post-partum (generally something along the lines of 'we need to be ready to deal with any hormonal issues or post-partum depression').

I'm not an overly-emotional or dramatic person, prior to getting pregnant my boss would refer to me as the 'rock' of his team.  I honestly don't feel like this has changed at all since getting pregnant, and even if I do experience post-partum depression I would never let it show at work (seriously, if I can go through 3 years of IF hell and the only ones that knew that anything was going on were those that I chose to tell, I'm confident this won't be an issue). 

I'm tired of my boss talking about me as if I'm on an emotional precipice, with no control over how I will behave at work.  I would like to address this at our next meeting - what would you say?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml