Pregnant after IF

Placenta previa?

I went to my first visit with the MFM today and had my NT scan.  The good news is that everything looks great with LO.  The bad news is that, unlike my first pregnancy, when I had an anterior placenta, this time it's posterior, and although she didn't use the exact term, I believe it is placenta previa. 

She mentioned it being either very close to or partially covering the cervix (I think I remember her saying it was partially covering, but honestly can't remember, since I didn't know that was a big deal).  I'm only 11.5 weeks, and I just read up that so long as it moves away from the cervix in the coming weeks, I'll be fine, and that's essentially what the MFM said. 

I was told no sex, no exercise, and to basically take it easy until we see it move, hopefully at my next appointment, which isn't for another 6 weeks.  

So, being totally new to this situation, I was just wondering if others who have had this can offer any advice/words of wisdom about this.  TIA!

10/10: Married DH; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, EDD: 8/23/13
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker