Pregnant after IF

Had a full on melt down last night

I think I've had a pretty smooth pregnancy so far, but yesterday just hit me like a ton of bricks.  Sundays are usually hard on my body since I'm on my feet all day doing the laundry (and going up and down the stairs in our house), grocery shopping, running errands (bought nephew's birthday gifts, went to Target, BBB).  My feet and legs hurt so bad by the end of the day.  And my DH never offered to help (besides taking the groceries upstairs for me).  Every Sunday it's always me who does the laundry and grocery shopping. 

I had an ugly cry as we were getting ready for bed and he asked what was wrong.  I told him I didn't know how I'm going to make it these last 3 months (lack of sleep, being on my feet, being uncomfortable).  He said he would try to help more, but I guess I was just disappointed that he should have known that his pregnant wife carrying twins would need more help the further I get!

Sorry for the vent.  I normally don't complain much but this just upset me over the weekend and had to get it out.

Me:40 AMA, DH:36 0% morph, TTC#1;
BFP#1 4/2011, MMC 6/2011 11wks Trisomy 13;
BFP#2 11/2011, CP
FSH: 17.9, AMH: 2.2
IVF#1 w/ICSI: ER 4/3: 5R,4M,4F
ET 4/6 All 4 (1-8A+, 2-8A-, 1-3A) BFP#3
Two weeks of beta hell = Blighted Ovum
IVF#2 Aug/Sept: ER 8/27: 4R,3M,3F
ET 8/30 (1-8A+, 1-6A+)
Beta#1 9/10: 350; Beta#2 9/12: 796; Beta#3 9/20: 9155
Expecting Boy/Girl Twins! EDD 5/6/2013 (38 wks)
Photobucket image
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers