Breastfeeding

Setback 2 weeks in...so frustrated!

2 1/2 years ago, I had a hard time BFing and ended up EPing for a year.  DD was jaundiced, had a upper lip tie, super fast let down, and I had inverted nipples.  I switched very early on, because I was constantly freaking out about DD's eating, and honestly I still have issues about it today.

This time around, I want to be able to BF.  DS has has dealt with the same issues as DD, but he has done much better with everything.  Except occasionally he acts like he forgets what he is doing, and then tries backing away.  And then he goes back to it.  He finally started gaining weight after a week and a half.  But now at two weeks, he seems to have reverted, and gotten worse.  I am waiting to hear back from my LC, but I am so frustrated! I feel like maybe he got used to my fast letdown, and now my breast are finally regulating, and he gets angry it isn't coming fast enough.  So he doesn't even want to latch on.  I have tried massaging to get things flowing, and it doesn't really help.  Any advice?