3rd Trimester

biitchy registration nurse....grrr...

I may just be on edge today for whatever reason, but I was on campus this afternoon for class, and my hospital is right there. I've only been to that hospital once, and I was deliriously sick. FI took me to the ER department, where he has been before as a Paramedic. We both were not quite sure where L&D was, and since I needed to pre-register and ask a few questions, we decided to just go and get all of that done. The induction is scheduled for Tuesday the 5th. 

I spoke with the registration nurse to pre-register and what I should expect for Tuesday. She side eyed me and acted like I was asking why the sky is blue. I mean, shiit lady, I've never had a pre-scheduled induction. Throw me a bone.

I also didn't know that you could pre-register via telephone as my OB never told me that. Again, this is my first time. So when I asked if there was any way that I could get confirmation that I was there for pre-registration to give to my professor due to missing my afternoon class, she just stared at me then said, "Uh, no? Most people just call. I don't even know why you came in."

Okie doke then.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker