Pregnant after IF

Eventful OB appointment yesterday

So yesterday was my regular OB appointment, im still on every two weeks. So I get there, give my sample and walk back to my room to find a phlebotomist there. Oh hello, why do you want my blood?!? So to the person who asked last week I think (Sorry dont remember who) about being re-tested for HIV, syphallis and all that, apparently it is standard at the end of pregnancy. But wait, that's not all, there was an old familiar face starting at me on the table....my old best friend, the paper blanket! Cue panic. So the nurse then tells me we will be testing for GBS and I'll be getting an internal! Indifferent Oh ok, i'm so glad I was prepared for this! I totally told her I did not shave my legs! She was like oh they didnt tell you this last time, um NO! lol Oddly enough my question was when are they going to test for GBS and I guess I got my answer! Cervix was closed so we were all good there. Apparently I should be prepared now to be checked whenever I go, they said maybe not every time but probably. Yippie.....

Thankfully all was well with baby and the rest of the appointment went fine. This is my last two week stretch!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml