3rd Trimester

Melodi Advanced Breast Pump??

My insurance carrier is Aetna and I called and found out that my plan does qualify for a zero copay breast pump and I'm in the process of filling out the order form. However, the Medela Pump In Style and Ameda Purely Yours are both out of stock. The only other that this provider offers that my plan covers is the Melodi Advanced Breast Pump. I tried to find some comparison reviews through google to see how this pump stacks up next to the Medela (which is the one I wanted and had registered for prior to figuring out I could get a pump for free) but didn't have any luck and I haven't heard of this one. Are there any STMs that have had experience with this pump or did anyone order one or hear anything about it? I tried calling the supply provider to ask when they would be stocking the others, but couldn't get ahold of a live person. The provider is lucina care, in case anyone has been in contact with them and happened to get an answer to that question. Any info anyone might have would be greatly appreciated! :)