Pregnant after IF

Please talk me down

The more I think about it (see vent below for catalyst), I am really getting tired of everyone asking if we've started trying for #2 or if I'm pregnant.  It's not out of nowhere, I did tell our friends we'd be trying again pretty quickly due to my age, but still, it's like people think they get some prize for being the first to know.  I never promised to give people a blow-by-blow of my procreation plans/activities, just stupidly mentioned it while happily pregnant and not thinking,

I am really considering posting a nasty message on facebook when I get home, along the lines of:

Dear family, friends, and coworkers with a bizarre obsession with the contents of my uterus: to hopefully put an end to all your well-meaning, but inappropriate questions (sorry, but the details of any baby-making are really not fodder for your entertainment):   1.  Please stop asking me if I'm pregnant or trying.  If I look like I am, I've either put on some weight or I'm pregnant and not ready to share (as many of you know--or don't know--there is plenty that can go wrong early on).  2. Yes, we are trying for #2;  3.  No, I'm not going to share any more details than that.  You don't get a prize for being the first to know, so please respect my privacy and personal space and back off for now.  If/when we have something we want to share, we will.

I know it's extreme, and I shouldn't post it, but I really really want to.  I'm just so sick of it.  I don't want to announce until after genetics testing, and people keep asking out of idle curiosity.  I know it's the hormones raging, I've been irritable for a couple of days now.  Anybody been there who can relate and talk me back down?

10/10: Married DH; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, EDD: 8/23/13
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker