Pregnant after IF

Co-worker vent (stupid fertile comment) long

Sorry for the long story, but the back story is relevant:

So, this woman who works on my floor (different department) is one of those fertile myrtle types, who was due 4 months before me last year when I was pregnant with DD.  She was so gung ho and clueless about pregnancy and IF that she ended up outting me to my department at a co-worker's (in my department) bridal shower.  Now, in all fairness, I had stupidly picked that girl's co-worker to discuss my IVF with (one of literally a handful of people),and once I was pregnant, this girl apparently started blabbing, since I wasn't super clear that it was still a secret, although up until then I had been.  Anyway, at the shower, she blurts out "I hear you're pregnant," to which I coldly responded "well, you shouldn't have."  At that point, the cat's out of the bag, so I just accept it and move on (I'm only 10-11 weeks at this point, so I'm pissed though, especially since it was my first and I wasn't even showing yet).

Throughout the pregnancy, she wants to discuss everything, whereas I'm terrified something will happen the entire time and don't want to discuss it at work, period.  At one point she tries dragging me into a conversation with her boss and co-workers about how all she does is think about the baby, and wasn't that the case with me.  I was so mean, because I didn't want to be the poster child for pregnant people and said something along the lines of "no, I have plenty of other things to focus on actually.  Until I can feel something, I'm not reminded of it."  She pretty much left me alone after that, and we occasionally compared notes after babies were born.  A bit of karma on my part: DD started SSTN at 6.5 weeks, and I don't know if hers has done so yet, but at 9-10 months, still hadn't.

Anyway, just now she was in the hallway, and asks me "so, when are you getting started on the next one?"  Now, I do look noticeably pregnant in certain outfits right now, and yesterday was one of them, and I did pass her then, but she didn't say anything.  So, it's possible she noticed, because it's on her mind, but I just brushed it off (I'll be DAMNED if she is the one to out me again!), and said something like, we're thinking about it. 

The annoying fertile comment was her saying "well, you'd better get on that soon" as if it was that easy (luckily, for us it was...with IVF), and rubbed/tapped her belly.  I had been wondering if she was pregnant lately (she looked heavier, but not necessarily pregnant), and asked.  Wouldn't you know it, she's due in April, 4 months before me again!  Just like last time, I look forward to her going out on maternity leave toward the end of my pregnancy, and am so happy that I didn't know she was pregnant until now, and that she doesn't know (although I'm sure she suspects) that I am.  Not sure how much longer I can hide it (I'm jealous she barely looks pregnant this far out), and I'm only 10.5 weeks now.  I really wish I could hide it until April, but the weather has been so warm recently (New Orleans), it's making it really difficult to hide.

10/10: Married DH; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, EDD: 8/23/13
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker