3rd Trimester

Flu shot questions

I have spent weeks debating on whether or not to get a Flu shot. After a bunch of research that led me nowhere other than still confused my husband & I finally decided that we prob should get one bc it's really bad this year & getting closer to home.

My OB doesn't have them so rather than going to my PCP, we went to our pharmacy. She knew I was pregnant & also highly recomended it. We made sure it was a preservitive free/Thimerosal free vaccine & said ok.

2 days later I was talking to a friend of mine(a Pharmacist) & I was complaining about my arm being sore. She asked why... *Flu Shot... she asked if it was intradermal or reg shot... * dunno, I wasn't watching, it was prefilled syringe, I guess it was normal shot... she said good bc I'm not sure if intradermal has been approved for pregnancy... 

Later that night I found the paperwork & it turns out she had given me Fluzone Intradermal vaccine SYR 2012-13  so of course I panicked & tried to look it up. I really couldn't find anything about it other than the intradermal is new as of last yr & not much study has been done on pregnant woman, only rabbits :(

** HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD/ KNOW ANYONE ELSE WHO HAD THIS SHOT THIS YEAR OR LAST YEAR????

** ANY PROBLEMS????

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml