3rd Trimester

Question about urine protien levels...HELP!!!

Repost from Feb 2013 board...I am 36 wks 5 days...So for the past month I have been experiencing swollen hands and feet. For the past 2 weeks it has been getting significantly worse to the point where my hands are numb during the day at times and I wake up with swollen feet no matter how much water I drink and how much I elevate my feet. I had a dr appt yesterday and she was concerned. My bp was 122/90 and 118/90. They did a urine and the protein was +1 so they had me go down to the lab and do another urine and some blood work along with a 24hr urine that I am doing today. Well I just saw my test results online from the lab yesterday and my protein from the 2nd screen was 64 and my protein/gram creatine was 202. I just called my Dr office and the tech said the dr is not in yet but she will have the RN call to explain the results...I'm freaking out a bit...are these results something to be concerned about. The test said normal range for protein is 5-24 and mines is 64 but I'm not sure if that range includes pregnant woman also???