Breastfeeding

AW: 6 months!

I guess these "woohoo I made it to 6 months" posts always go the same way.  We had every problem under the sun, and I cannot believe we actually made it to 6 months.  But it's so true.  I think BFing is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life.  But it is so worth it.  It is worth the pain, the bleeding, the infections, the days and nights of crying, the pumping, the fore/hindmilk imbalance, the undersupply, the LCs, the BF support groups, and the thrush.  I'd do it all over again just to see the utter bliss on LO's face when she eats from me.  My body has failed me in many ways the past few years.  And I am so thrilled that my body finally got its act together and has sustained by my baby 100% for the first 6 months of her life.  My next goal is one year!

Thank you to everyone who has given me advice and encouragement on this board.  I have no friends or family IRL who have breastfed, and I know I wouldn't have made it this far without you all.  And now my friends and my family are coming to me for BFing advice!  Thank you, thank you, thank you! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml