Pregnant after IF

Can someone talk me off the ledge???

So it's been a great day in my house (note the sarcasm)........both DH and I seem to have come down with the flu, or a nasty nasty cold/virus. Not sure which one but there are few things worse than being sick at 30 weeks pregnant AND not having your husband to help you :(

anywho I was running a low grade fever of about 100.4 this AM - which is my Dr's cut off to call. So when in called they assured me the baby is fine and not in any danger and to take Tylenol for the fever, which I did. However this entire thing is really upsetting me. I feel like both alternatives (Tylenol or fever) are horrible situations to be in. Furthermore I have a severely autistic nephew and my sister told me there is research that taking Tylenol when pregnant can cause autism. Now I definetly know there is research that anything out there can cause autism but can anyone make me feel better that everything will be ok?

Honestly I have not been this sick in 9 years. Why now!?!?!?

The good news is that this is the best I've felt all day. I've slept for 3.5 hours through out the day. I'm just not sure if its just the Tylenol making me feel good right now though :/ 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml