August 2013 Moms

Fembot Nips and other crazy thoughts/TMI

So, yesterday I went to Mass. It's been a few weeks cause I've been feeling terrible. Any who, I thought I was dressed ok; padded bra, camisole and blouse. However, just as I was doing a final mirror check on my way out the door I noticed that my nips were still VERY noticeable. I don't know about you all, but my nipples could take down Austin Powers easily.  It's ridiculous sometimes. My boobs haven't grown hardly at all but it looks like I'm freezing all the time. Anyway, there was no time to change so I just went with it. Needless to say, I spent the entire time worried that they were showing. I'm not sure I heard a bit of the homily.

Then these kids from the school got up at the end of Mass to sing a little song for Catholic Schools Week. I always get a little emotional during these types of things, cause they are all so darn cute, but dang these hormones have me crying at the drop of hat.  I literally had to squeeze my hand to keep from sobbing. I kept thinking "soon, that will be my kid up there".

Then of course it would go back to "Can they see my Nips??" LOL!

Crazy day, thought I would share. 

Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic IAmPregnant Ticker